Monday, April 10, 2017

Thanks for 5000+ video views!


I would like to thank everyone who have seen the vidio and I hope it helped. However I think it got fixed really fast. Anyways, if you want more videos I've got you covered! Soon i will post more and more videos. This is my first time uploading ClubPenguin video and i got really shocked because in only 6 days I got over 5500 views! My channel has 45 subscribes and I didn't share the video anywhere else except on twitter. So if you want to support me you can do that by clicking on the button on the right bar side. Once again, THANK YOU so much for the big support!

Also yesterday we broke the record with 16 users on the blog at the same time!



More updates about the blog will be added on 13th of April. There will be some changes on design and other stuff. You can see all updates and the upcoming big update here.



Untill next time,
Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment