Thursday, March 30, 2017

Last day of Club Penguin

As you all know yesterday was the last day of Club Penguin :(

They gave us "1 day Membership" ( they could have done that since 31st of January because you couldn't buy Membership after that date ) so i said let's spend my money that i collected though the years.

I hope my puffles that i bought yesterday, will return to their friends in the wild and be happy without me!


My penguin last day was 2939 days old!



























Last happy moments with my yellow puffle :(

And for the end!
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSEEEE???!!!




4 comments:

  1. hey i miss cp it was my childhood I remember Christmas party 2005 nowadays in cp they have the same holiday party every year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,
      Christmas was my favourite party! I mostly liked the music.

      Delete